Friday, September 16, 2011

Guest Post: The Next Adventure

Okay, this is going to wrap up our guest posts... 

Brenda from Cozy Little House is heading out on her next adventure! She currently lives in East Texas and is heading for Oklahoma. Brenda writes and photographs about her life and her journey. She is an excellent photographer. We love her ability to capture the beauty around her. We are so excited for her next adventure!




Okay Brenda, take it away!


PREPARING FOR THE NEXT ADVENTURE



As I start scaling down and getting ready to pack to move,
I realize I have a whole lot of glass objects around me to deal with.


Oh, but how could I part with these white pitchers!
(Of course there's the chance stuff will get broken en route...)


Oh, I just can't think about that now. I have to think: Bubble wrap. Lots of bubble wrap.


I've already packed and parted with several sets of dishes
that went to the consignment shop. But you know how it is:
You look around you and think you can get rid of something.
And before you know it, it's found its way back to the "keeper" pile.


I'm getting weary just thinking about this.
But then what "decorator" doesn't have a lot of glass pretties?


Not to mention all we store in glass objects. Like bowls and jars and such.


Humor me. Look around you. How much surrounding you would have to go in boxes that say: Careful! Glass inside! Beware of breakables!

-Brenda   http://cozylittlehouse.com

Brenda, be careful and be safe in your travels, friend.

Thanks to all of our great guest bloggers!
We appreciate you so much and helping us out here!


Next week, Barb and I will back with lots of posts...
but more importantly... lots of WEDDING posts!


xoxo
Barb and Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

How about some comment love! i read them all, Barb